ABOUT LEERAD WEST
Leerad West established in 2015 as an import and export company, is primarily focused on sourcing, supply and trading high quality agricultural and solid mineral commodities from Nigeria to meet the needs of a dynamic and technogically advancing world. Amongst the product we trade includes Sesame seed, Shea-butter, Jatropha oil seeds, Charcoal Lumps, Gold, Bitumen, Coal, limestone and many more.
With a committed and talented management team, we are able to spot supply and demand opportunities through an in-depth understanding of the regional and global market as relating to agricultural and solid minerals. Our professionals ensures that our product meets client specification and also are well packaged in export worthy bags to avoid loss in quality during storage and transportation.
The company’s strength and sustained growth lies in our core-values of excellence, sustainability, second-to-none global practices and innovation. Our robust and efficient distribution network is capable of delivering products to countries in Africa, Antarctica, Asia, Australia, Europe, North America and South America.
To be the provider of Agricultural and solid mineral commodities wherever it is consumed.
- we transform through innovation and creativity, determination and relationship building.
- we will continually seek new ways to generate value
- we will go the extra mile in the pursuit of value
- we will turn the ordinary to extraordinary.
Our Cor Values
- To stay focused on our vision
- To maintain integrity and second to none global practices in our dealings
- To encourage loyalty as a foundation of excellence.
- To add value to our community by building and promoting human capital development in Nigeria.